Oct 18, 2010

Award Winning Monday


Today was a nice change of pace from a typical Monday.  A nice crack from the chiropractor this morning followed by a pretty gift on my desk at work.  Inside was a gorgeous journal from one of my co-workers as a thank you for doing a Tarot reading for her last week. 

Work flew by and then on the drive home I caught the brand new Pink song "Raise Your Glass" which had me jumping in my car and getting strange looks from passersby.

"So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways..."  ~ Pink

And to top it off, Jessica from The Magical Mundane gave me this award:


I am a big fan of Jessica's, so please pop over and check out her blog.  Although...if you are squeamish like me....you  might want to skip today's post.  *shiver*

I have been shamefully lax on re-posting awards given to me in the past, so I'm going to play by the rules for once.  Which are:

1. Post the award and link back to the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass it on to other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Let the bloggers know they’ve been chosen.

I have come across some new-to-me blogs lately which I'm enjoying.  Here are a few to check out:

~ A Witch In the Tea Closet
~ Burning Moonlight
~ Natures Cat
~ Sips From the Fire Hydrant

You all have very lovely blogs!

Hope everyone has had a great Monday!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I do miss my chiropractor dearly. The 200-mile drive is almost worth the distance.

Tea Witch said...

Wow...I'm speechless :) Thank you so much for choosing.

Tea Witch said...

Me...thank you for choosing me. LOL...got me all flustered and I forgot how to type. :)

Cellar Door said...

Merry congratulations on your award! It's no wonder you are on the receiving end of this prestigious gift, as I always and ohsoverymuch enjoy my visits here!

Cellar Door

Jeanne said...

Congrats on the award!
And thanks for tuning us in to some awesome blog reads!! :0)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congrats! A new Pink song and a new Pink Award -- coincidence?

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me! It made my day!!!

You DO have a lovely blog :)

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Hey Rue, congrats on the award. Isn't it nice when folks are nice. Sounds like your co worker knows how to be "in the moment" and responding. I love that in a person.
The only lesson i have driven home with my grands is that NICE MATTERS. I have enjoyed your spirit of niceness as well. Just thought I'd say so. Linda The Olde Bagg

the wild magnolia said...

I adore kitties and pumpkins. Such a thoughtful thank you gift.

"Raise your glass, if you're wrong in all the right way!?....cool.

Chatters said...

Hi Congrats on your award for your blog. And what a lovely gift. Surprises that happen all in the same day are lovely aren't they.

Thank you so much for passing the award to me, its nice to know you like my blog(-:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Congrats my dear!!

Cheers!

VintageSage said...

Congrats on your awards, Jen! You deserve them for sure!! xoxo