Apr 9, 2011

I Spy With My Little Mastercard - Stag Horn Pendant!


The pendant I mentioned in my last post was purchased early this year from Moon Raven Designs on Etsy. 

I had been shopping around in Etsy when I typed "deer antler" in the search box on a whim.  I had been having some amazing meditations with Cernunnos and in one meditation he gave me a necklace with a silver antler on it.  I had hoped one day to find something similar to the one in my meditation and was amazed when the Etsy search revealed this pendant - which was exactly what I was looking for.

The artist carved an antler out of a found deer horn, and then used the carving to create a mould which was then filled with silver.  Even better, was that the artist lives in my Province.  I was thrilled to receive it - it is just as beautiful as it looks in the photo and I really love wearing it.

Check out Moon Raven Designs - they have so many unique items in their shop!

12 comments:

mermaid gallery said...

I just bought a stag horn fern yesterday at the local green house...better get one of those too!...the pendant is stunning!

TMC said...

it's beautiful!

Kathy said...

I love that! Beautiful!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm heading over to Moon Raven Designs right now!

Suzie said...

There are some gorgeous pieces there, but I still especially love the silver antler! Thanks SO much for sharing your source!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Jeanne said...

Thank you for the info! Isn't it wonderful how the Universe provides for us when we are searching....
I'm off to check out their shop. :0)

She Who Works Her Will said...

It's awesome! I love the title of your post! It made me laugh!

TMCPhoto said...

I am always amazed at how the universe finds a way to bring the exact right thing to us when we are looking for it and even when we aren't. That this pendant is exactly what you had visualized is magic

My Grama's Soul said...

Found you thru...Mary....Moontides....Love that pendant and love you description of yourself. I'm afraid I am not a witch, a wanna be witch, or a witch in training...but I so love those who are.

Glad I found you,

Jo

Tamara said...

I've had some very vivid dreams of a stag. I seem to have them when I'm trying to work out problems or need help. I have a crazy stag story that I think I'll blog about it today...still can't believe it happened. I'm off to find that stag pendant...i've thought about it ever since you talked about it in your blog. It's so beautiful and unique!

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Yup... Kitties make the best/worst alarm clocks EVER. XD
And coffee at 0430 is a MUST if I'm going to have a rough morning at work... and the last few days were... challenging...

Hope you're having a lovely day!

XOXO

PS... Stalking you on Twitter now... =D