May 10, 2011

You Can Now Find Me On Etsy!


My Etsy shop, Three Cats And A Broom is now open!

I'm very excited to feature my favorite mister "Lime Daiquiri" as my first product. Additional scents coming this week are: Orange Blossom, London Fog (Early Grey, Lavender & Vanilla) and Vanilla Latte.

Also coming in the next week - my organic all-purpose cleaner. I love this product and use it all the time on my counters, sink, stove, floors and bathroom.

There is so much to do in the way of perfecting my labels (not 100% happy with the ones I have at the moment) and production and photography, but I know it's a process. If anyone else has an Etsy store and has any hints, I would appreciate any tips I can get. And let me know your store name, and I'll "favorite" it!

You can also find the shop on Facebook.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out, and don't forget to get your name in for the May Fey Giveaway draw happening one week from today!

9 comments:

The Traveler said...

Congratulations! I wish you tons of success!

the wild magnolia said...

How very exciting. I'm off to visit your etsy!

Blessings.

Alexis Kennedy said...

Awesome!! Congratulations!

Kallista said...

Congratulations and may your efforts be fruitful for many years to come!

Unknown said...

Yea!!! Welcome to Etsy. . . I am still mucking though the whole figure it out too! Best of luck!
Blessings
Mrs.Oddly

Anonymous said...

A huge congratulations to you! I will visit your shop.

Suzie said...

I've already recommended you, and given your links to several people who are in search of natural products.

Wishing you every success that you have dreamed of!

Margaret said...

That's awesome! I am very intrigued, and will have to pick some up soon :)

Divine Lotus Healing said...

Congrats on the opening of your shop! I will favorite you as soon as I'm finished leaving this comment! :) My photo tip: When I took my photos I used a white table cloth draped over a chair in my backyard with the sun facing it. I used my cannon digital camera on a telescope tripod and shot a thousand photographs... just play around and have fun with it and you'll find "the ones"!