Mar 3, 2012

Pagan Living Magazine

Tenae from the Witch of Howling Creek has re-started a beautiful online magazine called "Pagan Living."


The magazine offers lovely ideas for sabbats, recipes, and columns about a variety of topics.  You may even recognize some of the columnists:

Magaly from Pagan Culture
Dana from On the Broomstick
Andrea from Charcoal and Crayons
Chris from Nourish - Mind, Body, Soul

And...some girl named Jen...

You can have this beautiful magazine delivered quarterly, right to your email - free of charge.  Simply click the link & subscribe!

Happy Spring!

8 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

oh great! i will check it out!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Congrats on being a columnist! I read about this mag earlier today over at Magaly's blog too. Sounds great! And FREE?!? I'm heading over to subscribe right now!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I just signed up, browsed thru the mag and all I can say is: WOW! CLASSY! I'll be going back to read it in more depth later. Good job!

Robin Larkspur said...

Sounds fab, thanks for the link!

Magaly Guerrero said...

I just finished reading your article at Pagan Living, and you know what I realized? I had never seen a picture of you. You are one gorgeous Witch and not just in the inside!

Betty said...

I just and went and looked at the magazine. It is truly beautiful and I subscribed. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Mother Moon said...

thanks for the heads up.. will definately check it out...

Birgit said...

Thanks for mentioning this fine magazine -- I just looked through it online. I agree with Magaly -- so lovely to have a face to your name. :)

I haven't an account for Issuu yet. Is it a safe place? I would love to sign up and download the magazine for a leisurely read, you see, but I also want to make sure that Issuu is safe (especially since I am one of those people who don't have a Facebook account). The terms and conditions seem okay, but then again it's always great to get feedback from users.

Hugs,
Birgit